Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Behind on my blogging!

I've gotten so behind on here! I need to get on here atleast once a month and update...Anyways, Easter was just last sunday, and the boys were excited to see what the easter bunny brought for them. They got new summer outfits and a couple lego sets, as well as candy...not a whole lot of candy though, since the "Easter Bunny" got to the grocery store too late, and all the good stuff was gone! Lol...We had a nice relaxing easter, and thankfully the weather was nice that day...we went to Mom and Dad Cumming's house for dinner and then to the Pehrson's for a 2nd course.

Anyways, we are all doing good, Gabe is still enjoying preschool, and we're told he is doing really well and excelling in everything. Kaden is offtrack right now, and starts school again next week...he's in Webelos scouts in our ward and really enjoys it...Bella is growing each day, and has two teeth already! Her personality is starting to show, and she's always very happy and pleasant...hopefully she keeps it this way, she's such a delight to our family and Aaron rushes home each day from work just so he can see her smile and squeal when he walks in the room! I recently had her pictures done, and wanted to add some of my favorites...She is such a great addition to our family! I have to admit, I can't wait to have another one!:)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics..Bella is the cutest and I love being her aunt!

    ReplyDelete