Friday, December 31, 2010




I have ALOT of catching up to do on here! Christmas came and went again faster than I wanted it to, and again, it was filled with lots of fun and excitment for the kids. I love Christmas but I'm glad it's over;) The kids had so much fun this year, and I'll add some more pics later from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'm on Aaron's laptop and don't have all the pics loaded onto his computer, so I'll make sure to add them when I get a chance to....


One of our Christmas activities we did with the kids this year was Temple Square. We rode the Trax downtown with Jon and Lindsay's family and it was the kid's first experience riding one. Gabe was a little bit nervous at first to get on but as soon as he did, he really thought it was cool. Bella did well considering how cold it was and how long it took to get to our destination...























































When we finally reached downtown Salt Lake, the kids were hungry so we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed on over to the temple grounds. The kids really enjoyed the beauty of the temple surroundings and all the different colors of lights. There didn't seem to be as many lights this year as I normally remember but it was still a beautiful sight to see. The kids enjoyed the outdoor nativity scene, and also enjoyed seeing the big Christ statue in the visitors building as well as the big mural paintings on the walls. We will definitely be back again next year!












1 comment: